Microtek 1435 solar inverter
19,800 ৳ (-5%)
Features Of Microtek 1435 solar inverter
- Micro-Controller DSPIC Based Intelligent Control Design.
- Dual Charging, Mains Mode and Solar Mode. (Solar Panel up to 600W-12V model).
- Pure Sine Wave Regulated Output.
- Smart PWM Controlled multistage ATM (Automatic Trickle Mode) Charging.
- LCD and Graphical Display Indications (Status & Fault).
- Smart and Faster Overload Sense and Short Circuit Protection.
- Auto Reset Feature.
- Mains Input Voltage Range Selection.
- PV Mode ON/OFF Selection Switch.
- Charging Voltage Selection Switch.
- Grid Charging Enable /Disable Selection.
- Pure Sine wave Regulated Output.
Microtek 1435 solar inverter Price In BD
Microtek 1435 solar inverter PWM BASED SOLAR PCU is designed to utilize maximum use of Solar Energy. If there is an excess Solar Energy Generation from PV then it charges the Battery and simultaneously supplies the Power to the Load.
While a solar PCU is similar to a solar inverter, there are a few differences. In a solar PCU, battery charging is very important during the day. Solar PCU controls the core and selects the charging source accordingly. Comes with a user that selects the energy-saving option to allow the user to choose the priority and save the bill. It also selects the AC output source from the Solar or inverter or grid. In Energy Saver Mode first supplied to Solar, the battery is pre-charged and also supports the inverter to power electrical items. When the solar power stops, the PCU begins to use stored energy from the battery. When the stored power is used to a certain level, the inverter switches to the grid. The main focus here is to save on the cost of electricity bills. In a solar PCU, solar energy is very important, and in the absence of solar energy, the energy comes from the electricity used. Solar PCUs are designed for maximum solar gain and therefore reduce energy costs.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Of Microtek 1435 solar inverter
|Model||Microtek 1435 solar inverter 12V|
|Capacity (Rated Power)||1135VA / 12 V|
|Capacity (Maximum PV Power support)||600 WP|
|Input Voltage (Standard Range)||100 V ~ 300 V|
|Input Voltage (Narrow Range)||180V ~ 260 V|
|Nominal Input Battery Voltage||12 V|
|Output Frequency||50 Hz ± 0.5 Hz|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Solar Charger Type||PWM|
|Max. Solar Panel Current||35 Amps|
|Mains Re-Connect Voltage||11.6 V + 0.3 V DC|
|Mains Dis-Connect Voltage||14.4 V + 0.3 V DC|
|Solar UPS Overload||110%|
|Solar UPS Short Circuit||300%|
|Solar UPS Transfer Time||< 12 msec|
|Grid Chg. Enable Mode||Luxury Mode|
|Grid Chg. Disable Mode||Economy Mode|
There are no reviews yet.