Microtek Solar PCU 2550/24V Best Price in BD
Microtek Solar PCU 2550 Model is an inverter that is designed to run maximum load on 2 battery systems in India. It is an off-grid solar inverter on which a solar panel of 1800 watts can be added. It has 50 Amps solar charge controller and a Solar panel input of 49 Volt. the other feature includes a digital display
- 1800 Wp Solar Panel connectivity
- Along with Home AC Load, it can run 1 HP Submersible pump
- Digital display with LED indications
- Capacity: 2250 VA
- Battery System: 24 V (two batteries)
- Battery support: 80 Ah ~ 200 Ah
- Battery Full charging time: 6- 8 hours
In a solar Hi-End PCU, battery charging is very important during the day. Solar PCU controls the core and selects the charging source accordingly. Comes with a user that selects the energy-saving option to allow the user to choose the priority and save the bill. It also selects the AC output source from the Solar or inverter or grid. In Energy Saver Mode first supplied to Solar, the battery is pre-charged and also supports the inverter to power electrical items. When the solar power stops, the PCU begins to use stored energy from the battery. When the stored power is used to a certain level, the inverter switches to the grid. The main focus here is to save on the cost of electricity bills. In a solar PCU, solar energy is very important, and in the absence of solar energy, the energy comes from the electricity used. Solar PCUs are designed for maximum solar gain and therefore reduce energy costs. Microtek Solar PCU 2550
Advantages of Microtek Solar PCU 2550:
- You can run without a Solar Panel You can turn on a solar PCU with or without a solar panel. You can use it as a standard inverter without having to worry about using solar energy. And whenever you feel the energy of the sun will be even more helpful, all you have to do is install a solar panel.
- Easy to install and saving Solar PCUs are easy to install, expensive, and can help reduce your electricity bills. It, therefore, ensures that the user gets a double profit.
- Independent operation Compared to a solar inverter, a solar PCU can work with or without Grid Power. Solar PCUs can be used without a Grid connection. Therefore, while inverters can only be used with the Grid, PCUs work with the grid as well.
- In-depth Information Display If you use a solar inverter, you will have limited access to information. As, when it comes to solar PCU, you have access to detailed information such as charging status, required repair steps, loading level, battery level, etc
|UPS Model||HI-END PWM PCU 2550/24V|
|UPS||2250VA / 12 V|
|Output Wave Form||Sine Wave|
|UPS Warranty||24 Month*|
|Warranty Type||On-site Warranty|
|Capacity (Maximum PV Power support)||1800 Wp|
|Battery System:||24 V (two batteries)|